Please Complete the Vendor Payment Form. Your call or email will be answered within two days of receipt.
In an effort to reconcile our account and make payment in a timely manner, please note the following:
Stillman College is a 501 C-3 non-profit organization. Please note our Federal EIN # is 63-0315935.
Our Alabama Sales Tax Exemption # is 63-0002461.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Daphne Hood at email@example.com.
As a reminder:
1) All purchases must have a Purchase Order Number issued by Stillman College with the approval of the
Vice President for Finance and Administration to ensure payment.
2) Invoices are matched to both the Purchase Order, packing slip or work ticket, invoice and statement before
payment is issued to the vendor.
3) All contracts/agreements must be signed by an authorized signor: Dr. Peter Millet, President and/or
Dr. Delphine Harris, Interim VP for Finance and Administration.
4) Stillman College is not responsible for payment of any invoice any invoices and/or contracts/agreements that
are signed by any other individual.
5) To avoid payment delays, vendors must have submitted a current year W-9 (Request for Tax Payer Identification
As an audit check, please enter the balance on our account (if any) as well as date due.